Skip to content
- To campaign for the continuing development of better conditions for cyclists including safe, direct and convenient cycle facilities, on and off highways.
- To promote cycling as a healthy and enjoyable form of transport for business or leisure.
- To promote cycling as an environmentally friendly alternative to private motor transport and encourage coordination and cooperation with and between public services such as buses and trains.
- To support members by providing information (e.g. newsletters), organising social events and rides and facilitating other useful services (e.g. 3rd party insurance, discounts).
- To represent the views and interests of cyclists at local and national level or through the media.
- To assist with events and co-operate with other bodies that promote similar aims (e.g. marshalling, affiliations).