Bricycles has an Equal Opportunities Policy as follows.
- Bricycles recognises the existence of discrimination in society against people because of particular characteristics or beliefs.
- Bricycles wants participation in the group to be as open and inclusive as possible.
- Bricycles is committed to equal opportunities for all members.
- Bricycles supports the participation by people and communities that have traditionally been marginalised in society.
- Bricycles will raise awareness of this equal opportunities policy among its members.
- Everyone is asked to uphold this policy. This policy will be reviewed and evaluated two years from when it was first introduced.