Tom Druitt (Green) – @tomdruitt
Alex Phillips (Green) – @alexforeurope
One way streets for two way cycling:
- East Street
- Sillwood Street
- Castle Street
- Stone Street
- Clarence Square
- Regency Square?
- Middle Street
- Ship Street
- Black Lion Street
- Improve Aquarium Roundabout (with Queen’s Park Ward)
- Improve Clock Tower junction (with St P & NL Ward)
- Cycle track east and westbound along North Street/Western Road/Church Road/New Church Road from Clock Tower to Sackville Rd.
- Black Lion Street resolve signage and mark contraflow.
- Remove kerb at southern end of Middle Street.
- Valley Gardens transport scheme with north-south link to seafront.
- Early green phase for cyclists on traffic lights along Western Road.
Do you have any further suggestions, ideas or thoughts for this ward? Leave your comments below.