Carol Theobald (Conservative)
Alistair McNair (Conservative)
Lee Wares (Conservative)
- Redesign junctions at each end of Old London Road for people cycling and walking
- Improve junction at Carden Ave / London Road
- Cycling facilities along Carden Avenue
- Crossing for Ditchling Road / Coldean Lane junction so that cycle route continues to Ditchling Beacon and SDNP.
- Solution for Peacock Lane/A23 junction, the site of increased risk for cyclists as eastbound traffic cuts across the A23 cycle lane into Peacock Lane with inadequate observation. Consider closing it to motor vehicles. (Also Withdean Ward)